Sometimes it can be difficult to get your kids to do chores, and that’s putting it mildly. As parents, I think we can all agree on the importance of chores. Chores foster responsibility and a sense of home and build important life skills in the process. In addition, they keep a household running more smoothly. No matter your child’s age, chores are a great way to take some of the housework burdens off of you while preparing your little one for adulthood. These fun chore charts are a great way to motivate your child to do their chores.
1. Magnetic Chore Chart | The Crafting Chick
2. Wooden Chore Chart | Dawn Nicole Designs
3. Rotating Chore Chart | Tips From a Typical Mom
4. Cookie Sheet Chore Chart | Kandy Apple Mama
5. Chore Chart That Doubles as Home Decor | Colors + Craft
6. Clipboard Chore System | Home Made By Carmona
7. Morning Motivation Solution | The Crafting Chicks
8. Work For Hire Bulletin Board | The Chic Site
9. Cookie Sheet With Chore Icons | Craftaholics Anonymous
10. Rustic Chore Chart | TDR Handmade Studio
Now that you have a variety of chore chart ideas, I encourage you to set up a system this weekend so that when your Monday rolls around, things will flow much easier. Something about a chore chart motivates kids, especially if there is some kind of reward. In our house, no screen time is allowed until all chores are finished. That rule has made it so I don’t have to nag them to do their chores. Win-win!